Sunday, June 01, 2008

angels or devils



This has been one of my favaourites since i first heard it way back in the army?? Can't really remember. I could not find the official MV anywhere so i reckoned there isn't one. So here's one with random pictures of funny looking angels and hideous demons. Best I can find on youtube.

I like how the song illustrates the conflicting nature of things using the theme of angels and devils. There's a kind of resolve to overcome this struggle, not by running away, but by acknowledging the contradictions. You'll just feel better when you listen to songs like this.

Still stirred, and still feeling unrest. But then at least I'm functional again. I know sometimes it's not possible for some feelings to just go away, so maybe it's right to learn how to live with them while I occupy my time with productive things. But if I can be indifferent to things, at least for now, that will be very good. And that's something I'm trying very hard to do.

And I realised the importance of time. Gotta spend it wisely... Sometimes I wonder why I allow myself to be caught in situations that disrupt proper time managing, and i feel dumb. I need better time management.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home