Wednesday, February 23, 2005

blind

I think I may be a little too headstrong recently. Tho Yuwen has assured me that my suggestions are brilliant, but i've been challenging her ideas to an extend that she thinks she is responsible for state the unit is in. Sorry, i really don't mean that.

just occurred to me that i'm working with females, more delicate, more emotionally attached to their work.

as much as i want to change and listen to their opinion, i have to be really impartial and not let their emotions influence me. This is the challenge i have to face now.

Working with guys in the past was so much easier, we either see eye to eye or fight it out.

3 Comments:

Blogger - DunK - said...

..tell me about working with gals! i can exchange experiences with you. hordes of it..hahaha.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Flying Pushcart said...

i think i can write a book that can sell better than the green bible

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Dog+ritalin toyota Liposuction after effects Texas mega millions drawing5c27 Ionamin online description chemistry ingredient Cheap car insurance cheap lomita facial hair removal Board cpu mother Online tutoring or teaching positions

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home