Sunday, March 06, 2005

short attention span

I'm amaze with my own ability to distract myself from work

was on the phone with someone i'm supposed to persuade to join our committee... while desperately trying to convince the other party of the benefits, i walked mindlessly to the bathroom, hp clinged between my head and shoulder, picked the the toothbrush, squeezed the tube, and inserted the toothbrush into my mouth.....

the other day while waiting for bus, i amuse myself by watching the spider fighting with a trapped insect... spent half an hr there before i realised

times i need to send emails, i 'll complete a few rounds of mindsweeper before i finish

times i need to do my hw... i end up blogging instead

times i need to eat... i'll lie on bed and sleep

times i need to sleep... i'll find something to read or eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home