Wednesday, March 09, 2005

mess

I hear these words too often: MY LIFE IS A MESS!!!

I hear it from undergrads, from NS boys, from the working population, on tv, and many times from myself...

This time, i find life messy for more apparent reasons.... messy table, messy room, messy files, messy schedule, messy hair, messy sleep pattern, messy eating habits.....

Looking back at how my life was spent in the last 21 years and few months, I can't tell which part of my life is really messy... i realised, however, when i'm stuck too long in a certain phase, i will grow tired and find everything i do senseless.

Take the present moment as an example, life has never been better in my life. I'm free to skip classes, free to sleep in the day and wake at night, free to play basketball at 11pm... university life was what i longed for... it was my ray of light when i was in army, believing i'll enjoy better days soon enough. I thought that there would be no reason to find life messy anymore.....
however, few weeks into school term, i began hating my life again.

Maybe it's human nature not to be contented...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home