Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Dreams

Dunstan blogged of his weird dreams. Unlike Dunstan who seems to have weird dreams only recently, I always dream of things that make no sense. Sometimes i'm the subject of my dream, sometimes i'm in the background, and sometimes i'm not even there at all. It's only logical Dreams don't make any sense, it is weird to dream of normal things. I have a friend who thinks that dreams can be interpreted. Dreams to me, are made of memories. Sometimes a cross of different memories and you can't recognise them separately, yet u see familiarity in them, and you wonder if your dreams are saying anything...

I'll share the special ones

1) The very first dream that I remember

I was 5. My brother and I were playing with our own toys on the floor. Then this stranger who looked like Yoda from starwars peered through the window. He was big, for anything when I was 5 looked big to me. I felt scared, cos i thought yoda from starwars was a monster. Yoda grinned, and he told me that my brother was actually a set of 3D jigsaw puzzle. I looked at my brother, and found that he really was a set of puzzle. My mother came into the room and she screamed at me for taking my brother apart. I got worried and quickly put the pieces back, only to find I lost a few pieces.

It's quite scary

2) Dream of the same dream

I don't know why. This dream kept coming back to me when I was younger. Few blocks of ice collapsed onto one another and I had to run away from them.

3) Dream of falling

The most common of all dreams, the kind that makes me kick my blankets. The contents are not always the same, sometimes i fall from an escalator, sometimes the floor give way, sometimes I fall towards the sky.

4) Dream of Love

She was the cutest girl my buddies and I had ever seen. On the dance floor, I got paired up with somebody else while she danced with my buddy. I saw her pressing her hand on my buddy's chest which is a sign of affection. My heart sank, and it kept sinking even when I woke.

5) Nightmares

I don't usually have nightmares. Normally when I'm chased by a monster and come to a dead end, I'll transform into something more powerful than the monster. I know that deep down, even when i'm asleep, I don't want to see my own end. The scariest one is this......

It was daytime. Somehow I know that the house would be haunted in the Night. The family panicked and quickly packed the things. The feeling of desperation was real. Then, without warning, the night came. The spirits appeared one by one. I saw hands trying to grab me and i made way to the door. I made it to the door when the nearest hand failed to catch me, and I ran as fast as I could to the market. Then i realised I left my family behind. The sense of guilt overcame me. And I woke the next day feeling down.

The disturbing thing was not the ghosts in my dream. It was the idea of abandoning my family when I'm desperate.

6) Wet Dreams

They were quite frequent in my days of raging hormones. But unlike what people think they are, they were seldom pleasant for me. Not all were about having sex with babes. At times, i dreamt of being intimate with someone unattractive and still wet my bed. At times, I dreamed that I was doing nothing at all and still wet my bed. In the mornings, when my mum found me sleeping on the sofa, I would tell her I peed worms onto my bed, and she knew what it was. When I got older, I got lazy to bother about washing up in the middle of the night. I learned that if I just go back to sleep and leave it as it is, I'll find no visible stain in the morning, and no smell can be detected. At times, I wondered if I had a wet dream the previous night or it was a dream of me having wet dream

7) Dream that made me ashame

My brother and I got separated from our parents. We were kids, and we couldn't do much on our own. We went hungry for many days . A kind passerby threw us 2 portion of food. My brother, being young and couldn't hold things properly, dropped his food into the drain. He came over to me in desperation to ask for some of my food. I moved mine away from him and shouted, "NO!" He cried. I felt guilty at once and I gave him what I had. That dream haunted my waking time for a week or so. I had almost apologized to my brother.

8) Dream of waking

I woke, and I found myself in another dream...

9) Dream of peeing

It was after a long outfield exercise. We had not slept a wink for over 40 hours and collapsed on our bed the moment we finished cleaning ourselves. The water parade earlier had got my bladder filled to the brim, I woke from time to time but was too tired to go to the toilet. At last, I managed to struggle off the bed and walked to the toilet. I saw the urinal in front of me and i stood in front of it sleepily. I wasn't able to see well, but I couldn't hold anymore. I relaxed the muscle that was holding the water and now trembling violently. The muscle happily complied to the signal my brain sent. And water came gushing out and I felt a moment of calmness and relieved. Then I woke. I thought to myself, "SHIT!" and I was too weak to do anything else. At least the struggle was over. I went back to sleep.

10) Dream of love II

She sat opposite me, confided to me about her worries, her troubles, and looked at me as if she was expecting me to emphathize with her. She was never this close, we never ever had a conversation like this. For the first time, I found her lovable. Because she opened up the delicate side of her, bacause she seemed to be needing protection, and she came so close to me.

That was a dream. In actual fact, we were not even close as friends, so the conversation was not real. I never liked her. But after the dream, I began to notice her, I found myself falling for her. It didn't make sense, both the dream and reality. In the first place, the reasons why i started liking her were in the dream, and they weren't real. So I liked qualities of her that she didn't really possess.

11) Educational dreams

When I was studying DNA, I was so frustrated because I couldn't visualise the model of DNA from the descriptions by the lectuer. Then, at night, I dreamt of two strands of threads unwinding in front of me, with spheres in between them. I woke the next day and found that model similar to what my prof had described

Had dreams of maths formulas and computing sentences before exams, but they are not accurate. Sometimes you see logic in the maths formula you are studying, and u dream of that logic. But that logic doesn't take any physical form like those things u see with your eyes, and you still know you're dreaming of that logic

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Ranch style kitchens Rebuilt isuzu engine Bizzar sex videos description of patanol

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home