Wednesday, May 25, 2005

This whole thing is too long for the tagboard

Who is anonymous??? (from the way you speak, I have an idea tho)

Anyway, I didn't expect any of you to read that, especially since it's an old entry. Perhaps, you should read this as well...

Regarding the party, Yes.... I was pissed with alot of things, with some people, but I had my fun as well. The party didn't turn out to be all bad. I came up with a new magic trick with gongyi, I had fun with the kids, and i'm happy to meet the old classmates.

The one about me having the wrong idea, reading too much into things. Perhaps i made lots of assumptions, but many were logical. I think that even in darkness, I can tell who threw pillows at me.... the kids did, but they couldn't have threw it straight to my face... the girls did, but the ones they threw lacked strength...

Things that were said, I've never (never) believe that they were ill intended. The issue, however, isn't on the content... like what i had typed on the comments, friends are embodiments of memories. Sometimes, there's a protocol in the way that you speak to certain people. The contents are not important. You think they're smart, you'll tell them something intellectual. You think they're dumb, you tend to speak in another manner. The manner I was spoken to suggested how i may have been perceived. And I don't think I'm wrong on this.

The alcohol money, don't worry about it. I don't think it's nice of me to ask for the balance back, and i'm not angry about it anymore. The reason why it sparked anger in the first place was the lack of consideration and not the money. If i had been shown that there was plan to split the cost and the people really wanted the alcohol, i would not have been angry. I spent around half an hour to 45mins searching for that bottle. Anyway, I'm ok with it already... it was a half bottle i've only paid an extra 20plus dollars or so. so forget it lah..... I don't want the rest of the boys to come to this blog and ask me what happened....

This feels weird you know, writing to a friend like this in my blog... and it seems kinda serious. I'm never serious in front of friends, and i guess that's not very healthy. Last time I used to laugh alot at jokes, espcially the jokes on me. You may have noticed, recently I can't take these things as well as before. I don't know if the problem lies with me... or perhaps, I'm old enough to be defensive.

Anyway, some things have not changed.... I still enjoy the company, still enjoy going out not knowing what to do, and miss the basketball sessions alot. I have no doubt that I'll be invited to your wedding, have no doubt that I may be the godfather of your son, have no doubt that we'll play chess in coffeeshops with one anther in 60 yrs time (maybe chess will be replaced totally by pokemon cards then... who knows). but certain things have changed, and we'll keep changing (I don't know what's the relevance... but it seems good to have such a phrase)

and.... don't tell the rest about this thing. The feelings are mine to know even tho i had typed it out. Like i said, I din expect any of you to see that entry. esp xiong, since it's his birthday. I appreciate the explanation and the apology.

oh yar.... who are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home