Monday, June 13, 2005

june

Finally, a little time for myself. This may be my only entry for the month.

I spent my monday to wednesday in ATC. Cadets are now undergoing a much more intersting programme, yet all they do is to complain about the heat and mosquitoes. I feel disgusted that NPCC cadets are only concern about mosquitoes when the instructors put in so much effort to prepare the camp for them...

Anyway, I take consolation that the scoldings are never directed to my school cadets.

I've found a job as a factory technician, night shift. The job is not xiong but I couldn't find time to sleep in the day last week. That evolved me into a panda by the end of the week.

I'm looking forward to my pay 2 weeks later

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home