Tuesday, August 02, 2005

2nd week into school

NPCC recruitment drive has come to a close. The next big thing will be the orientation day. There have been suggestions to change beach games to paint war, though I silently hoped otherwise.

The first 2 weeks of school tells me that the road ahead is going to be tough. I've attended 3 meetings in 2 weeks, and all took twice the amount of time needed for the discussion. Though I don't mind crapping, but I'm trying hard to follow a busy schedule. A little less crap will help me catch up more on my studies.

I don't know if it's me. I tend to be very judgmental and I've been unhappy about many people's work attitude. Then again, I don't know if the problem lies with my inability to work with others. This thing is probably going to get me into some big trouble soon.

I've lost the magic of the first days of school. Though I still religiously following my schedule, I'm no longer cheerful and happy. Stress and pressure start building up. Sometimes, I have to pretend to enjoy other's company, and I make little effort in pretending.