Wednesday, June 22, 2005

June again

It was a great test of endurance at 2am. My job was to remove the trays of chips ejected by the machine. At one point of time, I got hasty and my fingers were caught in the machine. The tray continued to move and my fingers went deeper into the machine. I was desperately trying to find a solution to save my fingers when the plastic tray broke into 2. Hundereds of chips scattered inside the machine. The supervisor came over and I was ready for a good trashing down. Instead, he asked if I had hurt my hand.

That's life at the factory. The 12 hr shift isn't that bad. But I'll be heeding Jason's advice and quit the job. Staying up late kills too many brain cells. No amount of money can restore them.

I'll be a happier man in 3 days time. That's when I can really enjoy my holidays. Have plans to watch Initial D, Night cycling, shopping, go relax at the beach, basketball, blah blah blah. And then I'll be back in hall to move into my new (and hopefully happier) room. Many things to look forward to.

I've learned many lessons in the past year. Taking up too many commitments does not equate to being productive. Being focused and doing the job well is the key to productivity. I'll be careful in choosing my ccas next sem. Studies come first.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Tiny tits clits Blonde tease skirt Nude jeans blonde

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home